The health and safety of our guests and team members are of utmost priority at Park Hotel Clarke Quay.
As a SG Clean certified hotel, we constantly review our cleanliness and hygiene protocol to ensure that we are well above global standards. Our measures include the following described below.
We have also enhanced our flexibility policy so that you can plan your stay with peace of mind.
As the COVID-19 situation is evolving, we recommend that guests be guided by their local government travel advisory prior to travelling. Please refer to the relevant travel advisory before proceeding with your travel plans.
We look forward to your return when travel resumes. Till we meet again, stay safe and be well.
1. Guests will receive pre-arrival details on their reservation as well as the health and safety measures practised by the hotel.
2. Guests entering the premises will need to wear a face mask, complete the temperature checks and fill up a health and travel declaration form.
3. Furniture in public spaces are adjusted to maintain safe distancing.
4. All of our team members wear face masks and are trained on health, hygiene and sanitation standards.
5. Hand sanitisers are placed in communal spaces for easy access.
6. Face masks are available on request. Safe distancing measures are observed in all public spaces.
7. An anti-microbial disinfecting coating is applied on high-touch points in the common areas and facilities such as lift buttons and handrails.
8. All rooms and linens are thoroughly cleansed and sanitised.
9. Daily housekeeping service can be turned down upon request.
10. Guests are welcome to request for contactless delivery of amenities and meals for in-room dining.
11. Disinfectants are used to thoroughly clean the spaces with special focus on hotspots including phone, TV remote, safe box and bathroom vanity top.
12. Guests are encouraged to make their reservations in advance.
13. Digital menus and contactless payments are made available. Guests are to adhere to group size limitations based on local regulations.
14. Safe distancing of seating is observed. Restaurant space, menus, cutlery, utensils, tables and chairs are sanitised every few hours.
15. Guests are required to book in advance to use the facility.
16. Safe distancing and capacity restrictions apply.
17. Hand sanitisers are available for guests in the gym.
18. Gym equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised every few hours, and arranged to allow guests to exercise at a safe distance. Some may not be available for use during this period.
19. Guests are required to check-in and out of the facility.
20. Safe distancing and capacity restrictions apply.
21. Hand sanitisers are placed in communal spaces for easy access.
22. Complimentary provision of face masks for delegates, and face shields for speakers or wedding couples, on request.