Park Hotel Clarke Quay enjoys a central, downtown location that is minutes from Singapore’s top entertainment enclave - Clarke Quay, and Singapore’s Central Business District. It is situated along the iconic Singapore River that was once the nation’s main trade and commercial artery. Today, this 3.2km scenic waterway meanders its way through Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Robertson Quay and pulses with an international selection of restaurants, entertainment and retail shops.
For adventurers keen to explore beyond the kaleidoscope of sounds, sights and lights of Clarke Quay, head towards the Fort Canning or Clarke Quay MRT (subway/metro) stations that are just 3-minute or 5-minute walk respectively from the hotel.
Explore the interactive map below for an array of attractions conveniently accessible from the hotel. Have fun discovering the Garden City with its harmonious blend of colonial architectures with cutting-edge, futuristic skyscrapers, wondrous vistas of green parks, nature and the South China Sea!
3-minutes’ walk to Fort Canning Park
5-minutes’ walk to Clarke Quay
5-minutes’ drive to Chinatown
12-minutes’ drive to Dempsey Hill
13-minutes’ drive to Merlion Park
14-minutes’ drive to Garden by the Bay
• Take Airport Boulevard to ECP.
• Continue onto ECP.
• Continue on Sheares Avenue. Take Central Boulevard and Upper Cross Street to Clemenceau Avenue.
• Journey takes approximately 22 minutes
• Bus: Board Bus 36 at Changi Airport PTB2 (Bus stop code: 95129) and alight at YMCA, Orchard Road (08041). Board Bus 64 and alight at Opposite Shell House, Clemenceau Avenue (04329). Take a 3-minute walk to the hotel. Journey takes approximately 66 minutes.
• MRT: Board the train from Changi Airport Station (CG2) and alight at Expo (DT35). Board the train on Downtown Line towards Bukit Panjang Station and alight at Fort Canning (DT20). Take Exit A, followed by a 3-minute walk to the hotel. Journey takes approximately 60 minutes.