1. Guests will receive pre-arrival details on their reservation as well as the health and safety measures practised by the hotel.
2. Guests entering the premises will need to wear a face mask, complete the temperature checks and fill up a health and travel declaration form.
3. Furniture in public spaces are adjusted to maintain safe distancing.
4. All of our team members wear face masks and are trained on health, hygiene and sanitation standards.
5. Hand sanitisers are placed in communal spaces for easy access.
6. Face masks are available on request. Safe distancing measures are observed in all public spaces.
7. An anti-microbial disinfecting coating is applied on high-touch points in the common areas and facilities such as lift buttons and handrails.
8. All rooms and linens are thoroughly cleansed and sanitised.
9. Daily housekeeping service can be turned down upon request.
10. Guests are welcome to request for contactless delivery of amenities and meals for in-room dining.
11. Disinfectants are used to thoroughly clean the spaces with special focus on hotspots including phone, TV remote, safe box and bathroom vanity top.
Restaurants & Bars
12. Guests are encouraged to make their reservations in advance.
13. Digital menus are made available. Guests are to adhere to group size limitations based on local regulations.
14. Safe distancing of seating is observed. Restaurant space, menus, cutlery, utensils, tables and chairs are sanitised every few hours.