The rapid developments of COVID19 has impacted many people in varying degrees and inevitably, affected travel plans. Being travellers ourselves, we understand, and we care. Rest assured that we are following the situation closely and constantly reviewing our steps to support you and your travel needs.
Your Safety Our Utmost Concern
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members has always been our first priority. At Park Hotel Group, we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and we remain dedicated to providing a safe, clean and enjoyable stay for all our guests. While there are currently no reported cases in our hotels, we have stepped up our health and safety standards and processes and continue to work closely with public health authorities and adhering to the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Our Enhanced Travel Flexibility Policy
We are fully committed to enabling guests with increased flexibility during this interim. Any reservations with arrival dates from now until 30 September 2021 can be amended for free. Fully prepaid, non-refundable bookings made directly with our hotels can be postponed till 31 December 2021 for free*. Rate change applies. *Not applicable at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, Grand Park Xian, Grand Park Wuxi, Grand Park Kunming. Find out more about our new and enhanced flexibility policy here.
As the situation is evolving, we recommend that guests be guided by their local government travel advisory prior to travelling. Please refer to the relevant travel advisory before proceeding with your travel plans:
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
1. Guests will receive pre-arrival details on their reservation as well as the health and safety measures practised by the hotels and resorts.
2. Guests entering the premises will need to wear a face mask, complete the temperature checks and fill up a health and travel declaration form.
3. Furniture in public spaces are adjusted to maintain safe distancing.
4. All of our team members wear face masks and are trained on health, hygiene and sanitation standards.
5. Hand sanitisers are placed in communal spaces for easy access.
6. Face masks are available on request. Safe distancing measures are observed in all public spaces.
7. Frequency of cleaning has increased, especially for high-touch points in the common areas and facilities such as lift buttons and handrails.
8. All rooms and linens are thoroughly cleansed and sanitised.
9. Disinfectants are used to thoroughly clean the spaces with special focus on hotspots including phone, TV remote, safe box and bathroom vanity top.
10. Daily housekeeping service can be turned down upon request.
11. Guests are welcome to request for contactless delivery of amenities and meals for in-room dining.
12. Guests are encouraged to make their reservations in advance.
13. Digital menus are made available. Guests are to adhere to group size limitations based on local regulations.
14. Safe distancing of seating is observed. Restaurant space, menus, cutlery, tables and chairs are sanitised every few hours.
15. Safe distancing and capacity restrictions apply.
16. Guests are encouraged to observe good personal hygiene at all times.
17. Gym equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised every few hours, and arranged to allow guests to exercise at a safe distance. Some may not be available for use during this period.