The health and safety of our guests and team members are of utmost priority here at Grand Park Orchard. As a SG Clean certified hotel, we constantly review our cleanliness and hygiene measures, which are described below.
Our Enhanced Travel Flexibility Policy
We are fully committed to enabling guests with increased flexibility during this interim. Any reservations with arrival dates from now until 31 March 2021 can be amended for free. Fully prepaid, non-refundable bookings made directly with our hotels can be postponed till 30 June 2021 for free. Rate change applies. *Not applicable for SingapoRediscovers Vouchers redemption. Find out more about our new and enhanced flexibility policy here.
As the situation is evolving, we would like to recommend that guests be guided by their local government travel advisory prior to travelling. Please refer to the relevant travel advisory before proceeding with your travel plans.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Guests will receive pre-arrival details on their reservation as well as the health and safety measures practised by the hotel.
2. Guests entering the premises will need to wear a face mask, complete the temperature checks and fill up a health and travel declaration form.
3. Furniture in public spaces are adjusted to maintain safe distancing.
4. All of our team members wear face masks and are trained on health, hygiene and sanitation standards.
5. Hand sanitisers are placed in communal spaces for easy access.
6. Face masks are available on request. Safe distancing measures are observed in all public spaces.
7. An anti-microbial disinfecting coating is applied on high-touch points in the common areas and facilities such as lift buttons and handrails.
8. All rooms and linens are thoroughly cleansed and sanitised.
9. Daily housekeeping service can be turned down upon request.
10. Guests are welcome to request for contactless delivery of amenities and meals for in-room dining.
11. Disinfectants are used to thoroughly clean the spaces with special focus on hotspots including phone, TV remote, safe box and bathroom vanity top.
12. Guests are encouraged to make their reservations in advance.
13. Digital menus are made available. Guests are to adhere to group size limitations based on local regulations.
14. Safe distancing of seating is observed. Restaurant space, menus, cutlery, utensils, tables and chairs are sanitised every few hours.
15. Guests are required to book in advance to use the facility and temperature will be taken before entering. Guests are required to check-in and out of the facility after each visit.
16. Safe distancing and capacity restrictions apply.
17. Disinfecting wipes are available for guests in the gym.
18. Gym equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised every few hours, and arranged to allow guests to exercise at a safe distance. Some may not be available for use during this period.