We understand how precious and important family time can be. For families travelling with children under 12 years old, we have created a family package where children stay for FREE! Enjoy 50% off your 2nd room booking, complimentary breakfast, Internet access, complimentary kid’s meals and weekend room upgrades.
What’s more, in-room amenities tailored for little ones such as baby toiletries, cots, bathtubs, bottle sterilisers and more are also available, at no additional charge!
Enjoy family moments with Park Hotel Group!
Accommodation is inclusive of the following benefits:
• Complimentary Breakfast for up to two adults and two children
• 50% off the 2nd Room
• Complimentary Internet Access
• Complimentary kid’s meals when accompanied by paying adults
• Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Room on Weekends
• Cancel by 12pm local time, 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid 1 night cancellation charge
(including service charge and tax).
• 1st night room charge (including service charge and tax) will be applied for no-shows.
• Valid from 01 June to 31 December 2013.
• Promotion is subject to availability at the time of reservation and cannot be combined with any other
rates, offers or discounts.
• Promotion only applicable for families travelling with children under the age of 12.
• Kindly note that the maximum occupancy for one room is two persons including children.
Please book two rooms to enjoy this package if number of persons exceeds two.
• 50% discount on 2nd Room when booked under the same package.
• Discount will be applied upon check-out.
• Connecting rooms are subject to availability.
• Complimentary lunch and dinner for two children below the age of 12 from kid’s menu when
accompanied by paying adults at Brizo Restaurant & Bar.
• Complimentary upgrade for Weekend Stays is subject to availability.
• The reservations system accepts bookings of up to two persons in a room. For other bookings, please
contact room reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Management reserves the right to amend T&Cs, without prior notice.