Your personal tropical oasis in the heart of Singapore, the award-winning Park Hotel Clarke Quay welcomes business and leisure travellers into its warm embrace in 336 well-appointed rooms and suites. Each room and suite at this hotel in Clarke Quay showcases modern baroque furnishings, elevated ceilings, as well as full length bay windows that unravel scintillating views of the Singapore River or the cityscape. Luxuriate in style amidst rich colours and ambient lightings…
Contemporary and generously proportioned, the 48sqm Park Suite offers an expansive residence for guests requiring the additional space or those with the preference to entertain friends and family in the comfort of their suite.
Located on the top floors, the one-bedroom Park Suite is dressed in a rich palette of burgundy with dark lacquered wood furnishings, illuminated by a spiralling crystal chandelier that cascades from the elevated ceiling. Offering enchanting views of the city, the Park Suite pampers your senses with quintessential urban style, accompanied with a separate and spacious living room, a generous workstation and two LCD flat screen TVs.
Enjoy a luxurious bathing experience in the marble clad bathroom featuring a stand-alone bathtub, a glass-enclosed rainshower and premium Spa Park Asia amenities.
Available in King-sized category.
- 2 32” flat screen LCD TVs
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Personal safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service
- Spa Park Asia bathroom amenities
Crystal Club Benefits:
- Private check-in and check-out at Crystal Club Lounge
- Access to Crystal Club Lounge*
- Complimentary breakfast – 7.00am to 10.30am
- Complimentary evening cocktails – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- All-day light refreshments
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary laundry up to two pieces per day (non-accumulative)
- Complimentary one-hour usage of the Club Boardroom per room per stay (subject to availability)
- Usage of computer work station at the Lounge (two workstations at Crystal Club Lounge)
- Club administrative support available – scanning, printing, photocopying, faxing, courier, airline online check in, tour booking (charges apply)
*As alcohol is served at the Crystal Club Lounge during evening cocktails, guests below the age of 12 years old are not encouraged to patronise the Lounge from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Click here for Room Comparison