- Facilities & Services
- Crystal Club
Leave a lasting impression for your corporate events or social gatherings with an array of meeting rooms, suitable for small to mid-sized functions at this upscale business hotel in Singapore. The inviting 25-metre outdoor swimming pool is located on the same floor as the gymnasium and makes for the perfect place to chill. Bask in the sun with your favourite drink from the bar or enjoy the romantic sunset on the deck.
Alternatively, indulge in hours of pampering bliss in the five cabana-style spa pavilions within the quiet sanctuary of the garden ambience, and enjoy spectacular views of Singapore’s skyline.
- Crystal Club Floor and Lounge
- Currency exchange
- High Speed Internet
- WIFI facilities throughout the hotel (charges apply).
- Laundry services
- Limousine service
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sheltered car park
- Shuttle Bus service
- 24-hour Business Centre
- 24-hour gymnasium
- Room service
The epitome of personalised service and club privileges, your access pass to the Crystal Club Lounge at this Singapore luxury hotel entitles you to exclusive facilities and services. Crystal Club rooms offer an enhanced level of service, comfort and convenience for busy travellers. Located on the top level of the hotel, the Crystal Club Lounge offers breathtaking vistas of the iconic Singapore River or the dazzling cityscape.
Find out more on our Crystal Club Rooms: Crystal Club Superior Room, Crystal Club Deluxe Room, Crystal Club Premier Room
Crystal Club privileges include:
• Private check-in and check-out at Crystal Club Lounge
• Access to Crystal Club Lounge*
• Complimentary breakfast (7.00am to 10.30am)
• Complimentary evening cocktails (5.30pm to 7.30pm)
• All-day light refreshments
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary high speed Internet access
• Daily newspaper
• Complimentary laundry up to two pieces per day (non-accumulative)
• Complimentary one-hour usage of the Club Boardroom per room per stay (subject to availability)
• Usage of computer work station at the Lounge (two workstations at Crystal Club Lounge)
• Club administrative support available – scanning, printing, photocopying, faxing, courier, airline online check in, tour booking (charges apply)
*As alcohol is served at the Crystal Club Lounge during evening cocktails, guests below the age of 12 years old are not encouraged to patronise the Lounge from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.