Your personal tropical oasis in the heart of Singapore, the award-winning Park Hotel Clarke Quay welcomes business and leisure travellers into its warm embrace in 336 well-appointed rooms and suites. Each room and suite at this hotel in Clarke Quay showcases modern baroque furnishings, elevated ceilings, as well as full length bay windows that unravel scintillating views of the Singapore River or the cityscape. Luxuriate in style amidst rich colours and ambient lightings…
Crystal Club Premier Room
With the comforts and amenities of a Premier Room, topped with exclusive Crystal Club privileges, the Crystal Club Premier Room is an excellent choice for the traveller who requires an extra level of amenities and service. Located on the top floors and offering even more space and exclusivity, the 26sqm Crystal Club Premier Room seamlessly blends the best of work and play to create memorable experiences filled with timeless elegance and loving hospitality.
Intuitively designed to meet your business and leisure needs, each room is well-appointed with stylish furnishings complemented with a palette of rich burgundy, sleek workstation and high speed/wireless Internet access. Unravel dazzling views through large bay windows offering multiple perspectives of the city and the Singapore River, and let us elevate your experience with a full glass paneled marble bathroom with rainshower facilities and Spa Park Asia amenities – perfect for enjoying the view while taking a relaxing shower.
Luxuries increase with access to the exclusive Crystal Club. Privileges include express check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and meeting facilities.
Available in Queen-sized category.
- 32” flat screen LCD TV
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Personal safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service
- Spa Park Asia bathroom amenities
Crystal Club Benefits:
- Private check-in and check-out at Crystal Club Lounge
- Access to Crystal Club Lounge*
- Complimentary breakfast – 7.00am to 10.30am
- Complimentary evening cocktails – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- All-day light refreshments
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary laundry up to two pieces per day (non-accumulative)
- Complimentary one-hour usage of the Club Boardroom per room per stay (subject to availability)
- Usage of computer work station at the Lounge (two workstations at Crystal Club Lounge)
- Club administrative support available – scanning, printing, photocopying, faxing, courier, airline online check in, tour booking (charges apply)
*As alcohol is served at the Crystal Club Lounge during evening cocktails, guests below the age of 12 years old are not encouraged to patronise the Lounge from 5.30pm to 7.30pm