Your personal tropical oasis in the heart of Singapore, the award-winning Park Hotel Clarke Quay welcomes business and leisure travellers into its warm embrace in 336 well-appointed rooms and suites. Each room and suite at this hotel in Clarke Quay showcases modern baroque furnishings, elevated ceilings, as well as full length bay windows that unravel scintillating views of the Singapore River or the cityscape. Luxuriate in style amidst rich colours and ambient lightings…
Crystal Club Deluxe Room
With the comfort of a Deluxe Room, accompanied with a melange of exclusive Crystal Club privileges and Spa Park Asia amenities, the Crystal Club Deluxe Room is an excellent choice for the traveller who requires an extra level of amenities and service.
Located on the top floors, each 24sqm Crystal Club Deluxe Room is residential in design, presenting a cosy home-away-from-home. With signature colours of muted gold and brown coupled with glossy lacquered wood, each of these rooms is complete with a sleek workstation, high speed/wireless Internet access, a marble clad bathroom with rainshower facilities and Spa Park Asia amenities. Coupled with stunning landscapes of Singapore River presented from full length bay windows, the Crystal Club Deluxe Room is a true statement in style and luxury.
Luxuries increase with access to the exclusive Crystal Club. Privileges include express check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and meeting facilities.
Available in Queen-sized or twin-bed categories.
- 32” flat screen LCD TV
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Personal safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service
- Spa Park Asia bathroom amenities
Crystal Club Benefits:
- Private check-in and check-out at Crystal Club Lounge
- Access to Crystal Club Lounge*
- Complimentary breakfast – 7.00am to 10.30am
- Complimentary evening cocktails – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- All-day light refreshments
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary laundry up to two pieces per day (non-accumulative)
- Complimentary one-hour usage of the Club Boardroom per room per stay (subject to availability)
- Usage of computer work station at the Lounge (two workstations at Crystal Club Lounge)
- Club administrative support available – scanning, printing, photocopying, faxing, courier, airline online check in, tour booking (charges apply)
*As alcohol is served at the Crystal Club Lounge during evening cocktails, guests below the age of 12 years old are not encouraged to patronise the Lounge from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Click here for Room Comparison