- Facilities & Services
- Crystal Club
Grand Park City Hall is a hotel in Singapore that provides a wide array of facilities and services guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most discerning guests.
Business travellers have access to the dedicated conference facilities at the hotel that include a fully equipped Business Centre, state-of-the-art ballroom and multi-purpose meeting rooms. Exclusive Crystal Club privileges are also available to enhance your stay.
After a long day, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and recharge your body by stepping into the Jacuzzi and massage your stress away.
● Free WiFi in the lobby and F&B outlets
● Shuttle service
● Crystal Club Floor and Lounge
● Currency exchange
● Laundry services
● Limousine service
● Sheltered car park
The following facilities and services are not available post 12 April 2016 until further notice, while hotel undergoes transformation. Please refer to “ABOUT US” for details.
● Outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
● 24-hour Business Centre
● Ballroom and meeting rooms
Not available post 12 April 2016 until further notice, while hotel undergoes transformation. Please refer to “ABOUT US” for details.
The epitome of personalised service and club privileges, Grand Park City Hall’s executive club, known as Crystal Club offers exclusive indulgences for the most discerning leisure and business travellers. Exclusively located on the top floors, Crystal Club rooms are equipped with a large working desk and complimentary high speed Internet access, allowing you to work in the comfort and privacy of your own room. For business travellers, there is a complimentary boardroom for usage.
Find out more on our Crystal Club Rooms: Crystal Club Deluxe Room
Crystal Club privileges include:
• Private check-in and check-out at the Crystal Club Lounge
• Complimentary high-speed Internet access
• Business support services
• Complimentary breakfast – 7.00am to 10.30am
• Complimentary evening cocktails – 5.30pm to 8.00pm
• All-day light refreshments at the Crystal Club Lounge*
• Complimentary laundry service for two items per day per room
• Two hours usage of the Club Boardroom per room per stay (subject to availability)
*As alcohol is served at the Crystal Club Lounge during evening cocktails, guests below the age of 12 years old are not encouraged to patronise the Lounge from 5.30pm to 8.00pm.