We guarantee that you will get the best rate available at any of our hotels when you book with us online.
If you find a lower rate online elsewhere within 24 hours of your booking, we will match the lower rate and provide an additional 15% discount upon your check out.
Simply fill up the Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form below and the rest is taken care of.
We guarantee that you will get the best rate available at any of our hotels when you book with us online. If you find a lower rate online elsewhere within 24 hours of your booking,…
1. Security & Reliability
We highly value your trust in choosing to book with us. We work to high standards and guarantee your privacy.
2. No hidden fees
Many online travel sites charge extra fee for online bookings. We don’t.
3. Exclusive offers
Only our sites offer exclusive packages, special offers and great savings.
4. Customer Service
Reserving on our sites is quick, clear and easy. If you have any questions, you can access instant support anytime.
Terms & Conditions
1. Guests must have a confirmed reservation that is booked online on www.parkhotelgroup.com.
2. The claim form must be submitted via the E-form on our website and must be received within 24 hours of the confirmation of your booking on our website. Claims must also be submitted at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival together with the confirmation from the competing website. Any incomplete claim will not be accepted. Claims without issued confirmations have to provide print screens of the competing rate for same room category and with search date and time on the competing website before a claim procedure begins. Claims without the necessary documentation as stipulated above will be classified as invalid.
3. The lower rate found, must be for the same hotel, same room category and for the exact same dates and number of guests. (the “Competing Rate”).
4. Both the original Park Hotel Group online booking room rate and the Competing Rate must be room only without inclusions like meals, transportation, other services, etc.
5. For the purpose of the Best Rate Guarantee, a Competing Website is defined as a website that is not www.parkhotelgroup.com.
6. Rooms on the Competing Website must be publicly available, viewable and bookable on the Internet at the time of verification. Park Hotel Group reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee discount of 15% is only applicable to the room rate and excludes taxes, gratuities and any other fees or charges that may be incurred during the guest’s stay.
8. Park Hotel Group will convert any Competing Rate offered in a different currency than the rate made available through the www.parkhotelgroup.com, and may deny claims where it determines that the difference between the rates is due to exchange rate fluctuations. Park Hotel Group may deny claims where the difference between the Competing Rate and the rate on the www.parkhotelgroup.com is less than one percent.
9. In the case that you wish to cancel the reservation made on www.parkhotelgroup.com,
the sales conditions applicable are those stated in the sales conditions presented on the site.
10. We will require at least 2 business days upon receiving the claim form to process your request.
11. Park Hotel Group has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim,
including without limitation, determining that the Competing Rate is genuinely available and that
the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Park Hotel Group’s decision is final.
12. This Guarantee is subject to change or revocation at anytime.
Park Hotel Group’s Best Rate Guarantee is not valid for the following:
1. Websites or rates where the hotel’s brand and the specific hotel are not known until the booking is made, this includes opaque and auction sites including, but not limited to, Priceline.com or Hotwire.com.
2. Packaged rates that include taxes, service charges, meals (food & beverage), coupons and vouchers, parking, services or other amenities.
3. Rates that have been negotiated by the hotel with corporations, membership rates, government rates, long stay rates or travel agency rates. (E.g. AAA, AARP, Industry Rates).In addition, it excludes rates offered to closed segment groups like members of our frequent guest program or direct and electronic mail solicitations.